JOIN OUR TEAM
Our employees come from a variety of professional and academic backgrounds who are committed to perform at the highest level. They demonstrate the ambition and expertise necessary to stay one step ahead and lead the market. We grow fast as we are committed and relentlessly focused on inspiring and delighting our customers every day.
Job Description / Responsibility
- Development work in ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server
- Develop standard production-level codes and maintain standard coding convention on Dot net
- Understand business process and come up with innovative solutions to complex business problems to best fit the product suites
- Perform unit testing, build procedures, documentation, mentoring junior members and other requirements as per SDLC/Agile methodologies
- Should be able to take right initiatives whenever situation demands
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering or related field from a reputed university.
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- Minimum one-year experience in a reputed software firm is compulsory.
- Expert on Crystal Report
- Strong knowledge in BRD, SRS, ER Diagram, Use Case Diagram
- Additional experience in these technologies is preferable: – ASP.Net Web API, AngularJS
- Skilled in UI management using Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Knowledge of memory management and multi-threading
- Experience with embedded databases and other system datastores
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect to back-end services
- Good sense of UI design and a user-oriented focus
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
Tk. 30000 – 40000
Application Deadline : Jul 31, 2017